Thursday, February 28, 2019

Monetization - Value For My Words

Monetization - Value For My Words

It is 2019 and I sense that I am very late to this particular game, but I decided to click on AdSense and see what would happen. A little research told me to add a Contacts form, a Privacy Policy (mostly that I don't want to know and won't use data collected on who is reading), and some improvements to layout.

To be clear, this blog is intended for my non-fiction and political thoughts that are too unwieldy for Twitter or FaceBook, but that I feel that I should preserve.

I hope that others have an interest in reading them, but I've made no particular effort to market them either.

Yet.

I will be attending BayCon this year and expect to be on some panels.

Playing with ideas has been a hobby of mine for well over half my life.

Any feedback is welcome.

Meanwhile, I'm promise that I'll keep blogging and that what I blog will be 1) non fiction and 2) eclectic. I think that's only fair.

No comments: